Strawberry Moonshine Julep INGREDIENTS 2 large ripe strawberries, washed, hulled and cut into ¼–inch pieces 2 tsp. sugar 3 leaves fresh mint 2 oz. moonshine or white whiskey, like Original Moonshine ½ oz. lemon juice Sprig of mint, for garnish PREPARATION Combine cut strawberries, sugar, mint leaves in a cocktail shaker. Stir and let stand […]
Tag Archives: vodka ice
You are here: Home » vodka ice
- not your typical sangria May 24, 2013
- scotch eggs May 23, 2013
- pairing grilled foods & beer May 22, 2013
- crispy deep-fat frying May 21, 2013
- shrimp satay :: macadamia nuts May 20, 2013
- mini-chipotle pork quiches May 21, 2012
- perfect picnic sandwiches April 24, 2012
- six best coolers June 26, 2012
- indoor winter s’mores January 11, 2012
- mud cakes April 26, 2012
- http://www.efsa.lt/smd/?p=1: Howdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog from m...
- An Urban Mystic: Thanks for the inspiration! :-)...
- the winegetter: Great ideas!...
- frugalfeeding: I adore prawns - these look particularly good!...
- sani panini: I've definitely used this method before!!...
ale asian beef beer beverage cheese chicken chocolate cocktail cook cookbook cooking dessert dinner easy feature featured food fresh fruit grill holiday how to in season kitchen pairing party pork recipe recipes roast salad sandwich seafood shrimp soup special sub-feature summer thanksgiving tools turkey vegetable wagshal's wine
- RT @gregpowers: At the new @Wagshals. Check out my images on all their frozen Spring Valley Meals. http://t.co/rfvkzNbZVt 9 hours ago
- Memorial Day Weekend Recipe: Cuban-American Burger w/ Chorizo: wp.me/p1WcLR-x8 16 hours ago
- RT @smokinghaute_dc: @Wagshals - sandwich heaven! #dc http://t.co/L0a6IdAbDa 2 days ago