Strawberry Moonshine Julep INGREDIENTS 2 large ripe strawberries, washed, hulled and cut into ¼–inch pieces 2 tsp. sugar 3 leaves fresh mint 2 oz. moonshine or white whiskey, like Original Moonshine ½ oz. lemon juice Sprig of mint, for garnish PREPARATION Combine cut strawberries, sugar, mint leaves in a cocktail shaker. Stir and let stand […]
Tag Archives: sprig of mint
You are here: Home » sprig of mint
- ice cream, you scream, we all … June 19, 2013
- best ice cream makers June 18, 2013
- fast and fresh brown-bag lunches June 17, 2013
- brunch with a twist June 14, 2013
- what’s in season :: apricots June 13, 2013
- mini-chipotle pork quiches May 21, 2012
- perfect picnic sandwiches April 24, 2012
- six best coolers June 26, 2012
- cold curried summer squash soup July 31, 2012
- selecting the freshest tomatoes July 24, 2012
- Masculine Tablescapes: […] Source: Howtodecorate.com | Rooftop T...
- frugalfeeding: What gorgeous fish!...
- shae pendleton: I love fresh variations of old favorites. This is ...
- Shweta D'souza: The recipe is simple and sweet! I cannot survive w...
- shae pendleton: This looks delicious! I've never thought of making...
ale beef beer beverage breakfast cheese chicken chocolate cocktail cook cookbook cooking dessert dinner easy feature featured food fresh fruit grill holiday how to in season kitchen lamb party pork recipe recipes roast salad salmon sandwich seafood shrimp soup special sub-feature summer thanksgiving tools turkey wagshal's wine
- the best trail mix combos: wp.me/p1WcLR-C6 18 hours ago
- RT @diningindc: I entered! @washingtoneats: Giving away gift cards to @Wagshals! $50 to use at the deli & $50 to use at the market! http://… 2 days ago
- Fathers should have more than one day a year! Thank you to all the fathers on this special day. ow.ly/i/2ngbh 3 days ago