An ice-cold drink is as important to a summer party as the burgers and potato salad. How to keep your drinks cold? When filling your cooler, put beverages in first, then a layer of ice–never the other way around. Repeat until full. Need it cold quick? Add a pitcher of water or a handful of […]
Tag Archives: retro
You are here: Home » retro
- scotch eggs May 23, 2013
- pairing grilled foods & beer May 22, 2013
- crispy deep-fat frying May 21, 2013
- shrimp satay :: macadamia nuts May 20, 2013
- raising the bar May 17, 2013
- mini-chipotle pork quiches May 21, 2012
- perfect picnic sandwiches April 24, 2012
- six best coolers June 26, 2012
- homemade snickers September 28, 2012
- selecting the freshest tomatoes July 24, 2012
- http://www.efsa.lt/smd/?p=1: Howdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog from m...
- An Urban Mystic: Thanks for the inspiration! :-)...
- the winegetter: Great ideas!...
- frugalfeeding: I adore prawns - these look particularly good!...
- sani panini: I've definitely used this method before!!...
ale asian beef beer beverage cheese chicken chocolate cocktail cook cookbook cooking dessert dinner easy feature featured food fresh fruit grill holiday how to in season kitchen pairing party pork recipe recipes roast salad sandwich seafood shrimp soup special sub-feature summer thanksgiving tools turkey vegetable wagshal's wine