Chai Tea S’Mores Makes 8–10 crackers, depending on desired size, and 4–5 s’mores Chai Tea Graham Crackers 1/4 cup & two teaspoons loose-leaf masala chai tea (black tea blended with ginger, clove, cardamom, cinnamon) 2.5 cups plus 2 tablespoons unbleached all-purpose flour 1 cup dark brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking soda 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt […]
Tag Archives: graham cracker
You are here: Home » graham cracker
- scotch eggs May 23, 2013
- pairing grilled foods & beer May 22, 2013
- crispy deep-fat frying May 21, 2013
- shrimp satay :: macadamia nuts May 20, 2013
- raising the bar May 17, 2013
- mini-chipotle pork quiches May 21, 2012
- perfect picnic sandwiches April 24, 2012
- six best coolers June 26, 2012
- homemade snickers September 28, 2012
- selecting the freshest tomatoes July 24, 2012
- http://www.efsa.lt/smd/?p=1: Howdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog from m...
- An Urban Mystic: Thanks for the inspiration! :-)...
- the winegetter: Great ideas!...
- frugalfeeding: I adore prawns - these look particularly good!...
- sani panini: I've definitely used this method before!!...
ale asian beef beer beverage cheese chicken chocolate cocktail cook cookbook cooking dessert dinner easy feature featured food fresh fruit grill holiday how to in season kitchen pairing party pork recipe recipes roast salad sandwich seafood shrimp soup special sub-feature summer thanksgiving tools turkey vegetable wagshal's wine