Spiced Tomato Chutney Makes 3/4 cup, Total Time: 15 minutes INGREDIENTS 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved 2 tablespoons cider vinegar 1 tablespoon brown sugar pinch of allspice pinch of cinnamon kosher salt and black pepper PREPARATION In a small saucepan, combine the tomatoes, vinegar, sugar, allspice, cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Simmer, stirring […]
Tag Archives: chutney
You are here: Home » chutney
- not your typical sangria May 24, 2013
- scotch eggs May 23, 2013
- pairing grilled foods & beer May 22, 2013
- crispy deep-fat frying May 21, 2013
- shrimp satay :: macadamia nuts May 20, 2013
- mini-chipotle pork quiches May 21, 2012
- perfect picnic sandwiches April 24, 2012
- six best coolers June 26, 2012
- mixed berry terrine July 27, 2012
- mud cakes April 26, 2012
- Sofia: Hmm this seems lovely and interesting. Here in Bar...
- http://www.efsa.lt/smd/?p=1: Howdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog from m...
- An Urban Mystic: Thanks for the inspiration! :-)...
- the winegetter: Great ideas!...
- frugalfeeding: I adore prawns - these look particularly good!...
ale asian beef beer beverage cheese chicken chocolate cocktail cook cookbook cooking dessert dinner easy feature featured food fresh fruit grill holiday how to in season kitchen pairing party pork recipe recipes roast salad sandwich seafood shrimp soup special sub-feature summer thanksgiving tools turkey vegetable wagshal's wine
- RT @gregpowers: At the new @Wagshals. Check out my images on all their frozen Spring Valley Meals. http://t.co/rfvkzNbZVt 1 day ago
- Memorial Day Weekend Recipe: Cuban-American Burger w/ Chorizo: wp.me/p1WcLR-x8 1 day ago
- RT @smokinghaute_dc: @Wagshals - sandwich heaven! #dc http://t.co/L0a6IdAbDa 3 days ago