Nothing says summer like a grilled steak–and this zesty sauce of arugula and pistachios makes it something special.
Yield: Serves 4
Total: 30 Minutes
- 1/4 cup shelled, roasted unsalted pistachios
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 boneless rib-eye steaks, about 12 oz. each
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
1. Heat grill to high (450° to 550°). Whirl pistachios and arugula in a food processor until minced. Add butter and whirl until smooth, scraping down inside of bowl as needed.
2. Rub steaks and asparagus with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill steaks, turning once, until done the way you like, 6 to 8 minutes for medium-rare. Grill asparagus in last few minutes, turning once, until tender-crisp.
3. Transfer everything to a cutting board, dollop steaks with butter, and tent with foil. Let rest 5 minutes. Slice steaks and serve with asparagus.