Happy birthday USA! This month we’re celebrating our national brewing history by featuring six beers brewed in one of the 13 original colonies. (By the way, did you know that the first commercial brewery in the Colonies was opened in Lower Manhattan in 1632?) Take a tour of ratification (each beer has the state in which it is brewed and the order in which those states ratified the new US Constitution in 1787 and 1788) with these picks in all different styles from hearty lagers to light and summery witbiers. Celebrate the 4th of July all month long!
- Dominion Beach House Golden Pilsner (Delaware- #1)
- Victory Prima Pils (Pennsylvania – #2)
- Flying Fish Brewing Co. Extra Pale Ale (New Jersey – #3)
- Samuel Adams Boston Lager (Massachusetts – #6)
- Flying Dog Woody Creek White (Maryland – #7)
- Brooklyn Lager (New York – #11)